Setup A Landlord Trust Account.
As representatives of our Landlord partners, we often receive funds that require disbursement to clients or third parties. Most of our clients prefer a simple monthly statement, while clients with large portfolios or complex requirements may need a trust set up.
Clients with the following conditions may need a trust setup:
01. Multiple Properties with V7 (5+)
02. Revenue of $100k+ annually
03. Interstate Real Estate Holdings
04. Complex Ownership Structures
05. Complete Premises & Tenant Management
Benefits of Trusts, Only When Required
People trust us because we provide reliable, respectful, and hands-pn service in everything we do. With consistently innovative tools, intelligent marketing and personalized support any time, we make it easy to manage the additional revenue your property is generating. However, should you need to setup a trust, we’re happy help enable your legacy with our partners at Ally Bank.
Starting A Trust
Documents We’ll Need
Make sure you have certification of Trust or written Trust agreement documents before you start your application, as well as contact information, birth date and identification number of each Trustee.
You’ll need to send us or our partner bank copies of:
- Description of Trust, including the formal name of the Trust, Grantors and Trustees
- Notarized signature pages with Grantor and Trustee signatures. In some states, there may be a separate page completed by the notary
- Amendments to original Trust
- Trustee powers and provisions related to incapacity or death of a Trustee
- List of beneficiaries who will receive the funds if the Grantor of the Trust passes away
Also include the following documents if anyone named as a Trustee or beneficiary is deceased:
- Copy of death certificate
- Last Will and Testament for Testamentary Trusts, including the cover page of the Will, any portions describing the Trust, signature page and notary page
What are the next steps to setup a V7 Trust
If it is determined that a trust is required, then take the next step and apply with our partner bank, Ally, using the link provided. We’ll be here by your side throughout the process.